Suunto D6i Novo Dive Computer
Suunto D6i Novo Dive Computer is the watch-sized dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. With a tilt-compensated 3D digital compass and wireless air integration, it’s a great tool when other people rely on your diving skills. Trusted by professional divers, its good looks make it a great addition to your more civilian wardrobe too.
Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist. Suunto D6i Novo has five dive modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one to three nitrox mixes, and the Gauge modes for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Free Dive mode for breath-hold divers. With the D6i Novo in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset three different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
- 5 modes including freediving
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive Shop has the widest selection of dive gears. Our equipment specialist will be able to assist you on the selection of proper dive gear to suit your needs. So come on down, check out with our dive equipment specialist today.