GEO suggests Global, and that’s our message with this true travel BC (Scubapro GEO BCD): go dive the world. This completely new Scubapro GEO jacket was specifically constructed for the travelling diver. The Scubapro GEO BCD is not only lightweight and unbeatable in comfort, but complete with original features, incorporating SCUBAPRO quality, style and spirit of adventure. Size large weighs a mere 1,9 kgs.
Product features of Scubapro GEO BCD:
- Newly designed adjustable single-air cell BC provides high buoyancy and maximum comfort for travel divers.
- Made in light and resistant Nylon 210 denier material covered in polyurethane.
- New Foldable Airnet backpack is lightweight and soft, without rigid elements.
- The entire BC can be easily folded, secured with a dedicated buckle and stored in its own travel sack.
- Easy to access in any condition, the high profile pockets are reinforced with strong mesh for long wear and quick drying.
- Double tank belt provides extremely good balance in any position and doesn’t put pressure on your back.
- Light shoulder strap buckles, large size aluminium D-rings and a carrying handle make Geo feature rich, yet still lightweight.
- Side grommets for SCUBAPRO knife attachment.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional AIR2.
- Front Adjustable design with rotating quick-release shoulder buckles: allows for variations of fit, regardless of the thickness of your wet/dry suit and the adjustable feature also gives you a custom fit feeling.
- The buckles make this BC quick and easy to put on and take off.
- Smaller back-pack allows BC to fold easily into a travel bag. This feature is imperative for a traveling diver combating limited space and weight constrictions imposed by most airlines today.
- Soft neoprene neck trim and padded backpack for optimal comfort. Underwater you feel light as a feather, but on the boat or shore side, when decked up in your dive gear, you carry a bit of weight on your shoulders and back.
- Soft, quality padding makes a difference. The 5- point deflation system with 3 dump valves. Enables you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Fully adjustable cummerbund ensures proper fit and security. This cummerbund adjusts precisely to your body, even when changing to a thicker or thinner suit.
- Keeps your love of accessories in mind. Zippered cargo pockets for all your accessories, plus convenient metal D-rings to hang your most needed items close at hand.
- Delivered standard with the Balanced Power Inflator and medium pressure hose. SCUBAPRO’s BPI inflates and deflates at the touch of a button: soft touch, ergonomically shaped buttons for good grip and easy, one-hand operation with gloves.
Scubapro GEO BCD
Type of flotation: Front Adjustable
Quick release (y/n): N/A
Integrated Weight System (y/n): No
Materials: Nylon 210 deniers
Primary (integrated) & Trim weight capacity: N/A