Mares Matrix Dive Computer
Mares Matrix Dive Computer has full-dot-matrix high-resolution display, tilt- compensated digital compass with bearing function, graphic profile during the dive and multi-gas algorithm make Matrix arguably the most impressive Mares watch-style dive computer ever. A choice of digital or analog time of day display, second time zone and a precision stopwatch, all in a sleek metal housing make it the coolest product to show off with in between dives.
The Matrix has a gas switching function. This function allows divers to use up to three different gas mixtures during a single dive. The computer calculates the decompression schedule accordingly, so that you can take full advantage of decompressing with high oxygen concentration mixes. Smart, intuitive and easy to use, the dive computer software is upgradeable. As Mares continues to introduce new features and functions to its computers, you can benefit from these improvements without needing to buy a new product: simply download the new software release from the Mares website and install it into your existing computer using the dedicated interface.
- COMPLETE WATCH FUNCTIONS: WAKE-UP ALARM, SECOND TIME ZONE, DATE AND CHOICE OF ANALOG OR DIGITAL TIME DISPLAY
- FULL DOT MATRIX DISPLAY
- FULL TILT DIGITAL COMPASS WITH BEARING MEMORY AND STOPWATCH
- ABILITY TO VIEW DIVE PROFILE DURING THE DIVE
- BOTTOM TIMER MODE WITH RESETTABLE AVERAGE DEPTH AND STOPWATCH
- LOGBOOK WITH DIVE GRAPH INCLUDING DEPTH PROFILE
- LOGBOOK CAPACITY 35 HOURS OF DIVE PROFILE AT 5-SECOND SAMPLING RATE
- ICE (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY) FUNCTION
- INCLUDES CHARGING/DOWNLOAD INTERFACE
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- UPGRADEABLE FIRMWARE
Looking for dive equipment? Don’t worry! Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive shop has the widest selection of equipment for scuba diving, snorkelling and other water activities. Our equipment specialist will be able to assist you on the selection of proper dive gear to suit your needs. So come on down and check out with our dive equipment specialist today.