Cressi Pluma Fins
Cressi Pluma Fins are an extraordinary full foot fin that makes the most of a sophisticated moulding technology previously used only on the hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and scuba diving. Great for Snorkelling and Scuba Diving.
Prepare to immerse yourself in the water with the Cressi Pluma Fins. An extraordinary full foot fin designed to provide high performance during snorkelling. It is extremely light and indescribably comfortable to wear.
Great attention was taken when choosing the materials and design of the fins. The blade of the fin is made from polypropylene, which makes it extremely light and highly responsive. While the grooves and other ribbings on the blades provides a progressive and controlled bending.
As for the foot housing, soft thermo-rubber was used to ensure comfort during wear. And design wise, it extends right along the bottom of the blade to provide high protection during kicking even in shallow water and near rocks and suchlike.
The sole is hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, both for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg-fin effort.
- Three Material Moulding Process
- Same Materials as Hi-Tec Cressi Fins
- Blade Material: Light and Reactive Polypropylene
- Foot Pocket Material: Thermo-Rubber
- Rib Material: Rubber
- High Performance, Extreme Lightness, Easy Fining, and Comfort
- Blade: Very-Energetic with Snappy Rebound
- Ribs: Progressive and Controlled Bending
- Powerful, Fluid and Untiring-Kic
- Computer-Designed Shape
- Large Non-Slip Inserts: Protect the Foot and for Excellent Transmission of the Leg-Fin Effort
Waikiki Dive Centre is the largest retail dive store in the heart land of Singapore. Our dive Shop has the widest selection of dive gears. Our equipment specialist will be able to assist you on the selection of proper dive gear to suit your needs. So come on down, check out with our dive equipment specialist today.