Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator: For decades the classic downstream piston MK2 has been diving’s go-to workhorse first stage. It is reliable, easy to use and won’t put too big a dent in your wallet, and now it’s more versatile than ever.
The new MK2 EVO comes with the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS). A new system that allows you to enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort — regardless of how cold the water is.
In addition, the MK2 EVO is also now more compact than the standard MK2. But despite that, it is able to pump out 15 percent more airflow. So, with this, you can be assured top-notch breathing performance whether you’re reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
The R095 is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button for smooth and easy operation.
Great for all new divers as well as veterans. The MK2 Evo R095 Regulator is simple, dependable and can handle all types of water temperatures.
MK2 EVO First Stage:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high pressure and four low pressure ports.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a new spring insulating bushing and coating, a new insulating piston bushing, a new insulating sleeve and a new antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to the increase in freezing resistance.
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15 percent.
- Smaller chrome-plated brass body results in a lighter, more compact first stage.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 – 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 – 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min – 92 SCFM.
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI