Cressi MC9 Compact Pro Regulator
Introducing the Cressi MC9 Compact Pro Regulator. A truly revolutionary regulator designed to perform in the harshest conditions. Be it that you’re diving in the cold waters of Artic or silty condition waters, you can be assured that there won’t be any freezing or contamination in the air delivery.
Covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell, the 1st Stage of MC9 is very light. It is equipped with four low and two high threaded pressure ports, giving you another option to connect your transmitter or gauges. Furthermore, it is coated with anti-friction anti-corrosion material. So, you can be assured that your critical components can move freely with little resistance. Such a feature allows the components to perform and last longer between dives.
The first stage regulator is environmentally sealed, and made with chrome plated marine grade brass. The benefit of this design is that none of the delicate internal parts will be exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. Thus, greatly increasing the durability of the regulator.
This regulator is most ideal for any recreational divers looking to explore the most extreme cold water environments.
Weighing at 33.1oz (938g) with hose, it also comes with an Owner’s Manual.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE:
– Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
– 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
– 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
– Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
– Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
– Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
– High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
– Aisi 316 removable nozzle
– Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
– Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
– Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
and anti-corrosion properties
– Elastomer protector
– Flow rate: 4500 l/min
– Yoke version weight: 650 gr
– Din version weight: 510 gr
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE:
– Downstream system
– Adjustable venturi effect
– Patented antifriction lever
– Big purge button
– Anti-scratch surface
– Bayonet-type cap holder
with security lock
– Stainless steel cover
– Removable exhaust tee without tools
– Weight without hose: 140 gr
– Average Cracking effort 7.5 mbar
– Average breathing effort 1.2 J/l
JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr