<< Map of Dive Centre>> Block 462 Crawford Lane #01-45 Singapore 190462 (Opposite Textile Centre)
Operating hours Monday-Saturday 11am - 8pm ; Sunday 11am - 6pm ; Closed on Public Holidays
Office: 62911 290 Fax: 6294 2146 Mobile: 9450 9091
Scuba Diving Courses
Get promotion prices on Scuba Dive Equipment and Scuba Diving Trips. Join our Mailing list!
For Email Marketing you can trust
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
As the entry to professional levels in diver training, the PADI Divemaster course plays a pivotal role within the PADI System of diver education. Those who join the PADI Divemaster ranks assist instructors with training student divers. They supervise diving activities for certified divers, snorkelers and skin divers. Obviously, these entry-level professionals can strongly influence the safety and fun divers enjoy during training and diving. At the same time, many PADI Divemasters are looking ahead, gaining professional experience they will apply as PADI Assistant Instructors and Open Water Scuba Instructors.
To develop the previous characteristics in an individual, the PADI Divemaster course has five broad goals:
1. To develop the knowledge, attitudes, judgment and skills for supervising certified divers in shore-based and boat-based diving activities.
2. To develop the knowledge, attitudes, judgment and skills for assisting with training divers in PADI courses.
3. To develop the knowledge, attitudes, judgment and skills for independently conducting specific PADI programs for certified divers and nondivers (e.g., Scuba Review, Discover Snorkeling, PADI Skin Diver course).
4. To develop the candidate’s dive theory knowledge, water skills, rescue skills and experience to the levels necessary to enter the PADI Assistant Instructor course and the PADI Instructor Development Course. And to encourage the candidate to continue into those programs.
5. To promote each candidate’s growth to meet individual needs and interests, and to meet the dive community’s needs and expectations in dive leaders (e.g., risk management, personal health and safety, the needs of the dive retailer).
Price : $1850
Course Materials Included: